To have success in any business today, you have to understand and then your business must overcome what is referred to as Economic Malaise:
Wikipedia defines Economic Malaise as: Malaise is a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness, an “out of sorts” feeling, a business that is “stagnant”
Malaise is the illness – the actual business symptoms are:
- More prospects, fewer qualified buyers with increasingly lower budgets
- Seemingly constant growing choices for buyers, with diverse competition both in price and product comparison
- Less buyer attention caused by less time and more available purchase choices.
Today’s environment requires every business – traditional bricks and mortar businesses, home-based businesses, online businesses and all entrepreneurs to generate more and better results from their marketing and sales efforts with less.
So the common business challenge literally every entrepreneur and business faces is:
How To Simultaneously Accelerate Business Growth and Increase Profit Margins In A Tighter More Competitive Market?
The answer (The What) is pretty simplistic – and easily translates into a business strategy that needs to be front-burner for all. It is almost an elephant in the room concept – noone wants to talk about. It is at the same time the greatest challenge and the greatest opportunity. It is the internet – the world wide web – that tool every marketer shouts the positive about – “works 24/7 – reaches 1.5 Billion people everyday”. It is the most wonderful tool and at the same time a business’s biggest curse to deal with.
The symptoms we listed above all have in their root cause the internet… it is simultaneously the world of infinite choice which breeds competition and low cost of entry which invites still more competition!
A Successful Entrepreneur Knows when to Go All In And When To Fold-em
You either choose to play in the new world order of online business and go All-In or go home. How do you play? Obviously we will not solve individually your problem – we are identifying the tool you must learn to master to survive and thrive.
If the internet brings literally infinite choice and invites more competition the flip-side to that is that you also now have a tool that can bring you infinite prospects regardless of your geographic location. Over 1.6 Billion people use the internet and you can now access literally every single one of them – with the tools available to you! Location is no longer a barrier and neither is language.
We believe there are three key stepping off points to accelerate your growth and profitability and they begin with:
- Lead & Prospect Generation – Using that access to 1.6 Billion customers to increase awareness of your product, you and your business value proposition.
- Lead Development – Engaging your prospects in a relationship that determines their needs and qualifications while positioning your proposition as the only option that will give them What They Want -RESULTS
- Sales conversion and Continuity – The Internet has not eliminated the need for you to sell – despite what many internet marketers have been telling you. It is up to you to continue to increase the number of qualified prospects who enter your sales channel that already have a high pre-disposition to purchase from you because you deliver results. When you show RESULTS they will be motivated to purchase at premium prices.
Most “cast your net wide” lead generation tactics aren’t just ineffective, but they encourage the very behavior/symptoms we are trying to eliminate – price shopping and price sensitivity. In a market you can access literally everyone – do not be enticed – know your customer and target them exclusively.
At A Time Of Boundless Markets – Narrow Your Focus
Keep your eyes on the idea of value creation and unique value to your prospect rather than one-size-fits-all and you will separate yourself from your competitors. That’s all every business needs really – the right environment to ask for the sale with someone who is already pre-disposed to buy from you because you deliver the means to the results they need..
No related posts.